We are local home inspectors in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Harford County, and we offer a professional home inspection that is thorough, accurate and comprehensive. We provide an honest assessment of the structure that is summarized in a final easy to comprehend and concise commentary. We consider it our job to educate clients on maintaining and operating the home properly, as well as bringing to light the current condition of the home.
Exceeding Client Expectations
- We are considered by many to rank among the best home inspection companies in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Harford County.
- We are qualified to inspect new construction, historic homes, and every home type in between.
- Our experience includes single family homes, multiple family structures, commercial structures and much more.
We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients in every home inspection or related service. This dedication to excellence is what sets us apart from other home inspection firms in the community, and why clients often refer friends and family to us.
Other Services Offered
We provide a number of additional inspection related services to our clients. These services can be combined with a professional home inspection or they can be scheduled on an individual basis.
- HUD 203k Consulting
- Lead Testing
- Radon testing
- Mold Testing
- Baltimore County Rental Registrations
- Commercial Inspections
It will typically take two to four hours for a complete home inspection resulting in a comprehensive report, printed on site together with photos of any areas that may be an issue or cause for concern. We encourage our clients to attend the entire inspection and feel free to ask questions during the process.
In And Around The Community
As the Pillar To Post home inspector in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Harford County, Joseph Brandli is active in and around the community.
- Joseph Brandli is the local Pillar To Post franchise owner.
- Joseph is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- He is a Maryland Licensed Home Inspector, #31100.
- Joseph Brandli is a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (Affiliate Member, #246858).
- Joseph is a Licensed Architect in Maryland, #9869.
- He is a member of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards, NCARB #47,319.
- Joseph Brandli is a Certified Residential Radon Measurement Provider, NEHA 104228 RT.
- Joseph has completed an Advanced Fungal Workshop - Mold Testing.
- Joseph Brandli is a Certified Lead Paint Visual Inspector in Maryland, #13044.
- He is a member of the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors and the Women’s Council of Realtors.
"Joe was extremely accommodating on a short notice. We needed a home inspection done quickly within 24 hours and he was able to adjust his schedule to help us. He provided us with extensive information additional to the regular reports normally received and ALSO was able to furnish us with the report with a few hours. THANKS SO MUCH Joe! We will use you again and again."
— Suzanne Ludwig, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
"We were very impressed with the thorough inspection and manner of explanation."
— Sherie Johnson
"I highly recommend Joe Brandli of Pillar to Post for your home inspection. Joe is prompt (he showed up Â½ hour ahead of the inspection to perform the inspection of the outside of the home), professional and courteous. His architectural background is also a real plus. Joe takes the time to answer my client's questions and to make certain they completely understand how the systems in the home operate, and the issues that were identified in the report. His reports are clear, detailed, and include photos to facilitate issue identification. "
— John Maranto, RE/MAX Sails
Very thorough, and great explanations of the home inspection process with my clients
— Jimmie Peterman, Keller Williams Flagship
Very professional and thorough. Also liked the report format.
— Linda Deiter, Long and Foster
Joe was there a head of schedule. He kept the process going in spite of having the seller present. Joe took command and actually did a very professional job. It was not an easy task as both buyers were present along with one parent, the well yield person, the insurance agent and two Realtor s. I would say that is sensational!
— Dale Heller, Prudential Carruthers Realtors